Lumen's team of NACE corrosion and coatings inspectors is New Zealand’s largest and most experienced.
Lumen's Asset Inspection services include:
- Condition assessment.
- Corrosion Engineering.
- Coatings inspection.
- Independent third party inspections.
- Purchase specification development (paint, coatings, applications, etc.).
- Site representation.
- Steel tower member rectification scope development.
- Paint contracting tender documentation and administration.
- Technical training and supervision of specialist painting contractors.
- Maintenance strategy development and asset management planning
- Transmission asset condition assessment.
- Project Management.
- Engineer to contract.
- Work at heights and rope access.
- UAV inspections.
- Cathodic protection systems.
We have also developed strong alliances with independent companies who provide complementary services, increasing the value to clients, reducing delivery costs, and improving the quality of outputs.