Asset Inspections Services
Lumen has a highly qualified and experienced team of Asset Management professionals.
Lumen Asset Management services include:
- Reliability-centred Maintenance (RCM).
- Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA).
- Risk analysis and management.
- Development of Asset Management Plans, maintenance and asset class strategies, technical policies and maintenance specifications, and design standards.
- Development or review of condition assessment programs.
- Audit of existing asset management processes.
- Condition assessment inspections.
- Line performance investigation studies.
- Failure investigations and analysis.
- ICAMs investigations.
- Life Cycle Cost analysis.
- Support with regulatory submissions.
- Conductor joint testing.
- Asset inspections.
- Non-destructive testing of conductor condition.
- Laboratory analysis of conductor samples.
- Thermographic inspections.
- Corona inspections.
- Asset health and predictive maintenance modelling.
- Due diligence support.
- Lines component purchase or procurement support including: market research, specification development, tendering, tender review, quality inspections & audits.